Toyota Sienna insurance image courtesy of QuoteInspector.com
The most effective way to get affordable Toyota Sienna insurance is to regularly compare prices from insurers who sell insurance in Memphis.
- Gain an understanding of auto insurance and the things you can change to keep rates down. Many policy risk factors that drive up the price such as traffic tickets, fender benders, and a negative credit rating can be eliminated by paying attention to minor details. Continue reading for more ideas to get lower rates and find available discounts that you may qualify for.
- Compare rates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give rate quotes from one company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple companies. Click to view companies
- Compare the new rates to your current policy and see if you can save money. If you find a lower rate and change companies, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Notify your company or agent of your intent to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit payment and a completed application to the new insurer. Once the application is submitted, keep your new certificate verifying coverage above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
A tip to remember is to make sure you're comparing identical coverages on every price quote and and to get prices from all possible companies. This helps ensure an accurate price comparison and a complete selection of prices.
Unfortunately, almost 70% of drivers kept buying from the same company for at least four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never even shopped around for affordable coverage. Memphis drivers could save about 35% each year by just comparing quotes, but most undervalue the actual amount they would save if they bought a different policy.
The best way we recommend to get policy rate comparisons for Toyota Sienna insurance in Memphis is to know the fact almost all companies allow for online access to give rate comparisons. The only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details like if the car is leased, driver ages, distance driven, and how much education you have. The rating information is submitted instantly to many different companies and you will receive price estimates very quickly.
If you would like to start a quote now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide quotes in Tennessee. To find cheaper auto insurance in Memphis, TN, we recommend you visit several of them to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
Cheap Memphis insurance rates with discounts
Some insurance providers don't necessarily list every available discount very well, so the list below gives a summary of some of the best known and also the lesser-known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Memphis car insurance online.
- Drive Safe and Save - Drivers who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Memphis car insurance quote than their less cautious counterparts.
- Drivers Ed for Students - Teen drivers should complete a driver education course as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Distant Student Discount - Older children who attend college more than 100 miles from Memphis and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Paper-free Discount - Certain larger companies provide a small discount just for signing your application online.
- Payment Method - If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you can bundle your home and auto insurance with the same company you could save at least 10% off all policies.
While discounts sound great, it's important to understand that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, nobody gets a free ride. Any amount of discount will definitely lower the premium cost.
The illustration below shows the comparison of Toyota Sienna premium costs with and without discounts. The data is based on a female driver, a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, Tennessee state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-car, safe-driver, claim-free, marriage, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Companies and their possible discounts can be found below.
- Progressive offers discounts including online signing, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, multi-policy, and continuous coverage.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for homeowner, youthful driver, teen driver, pay in full, distant student, and bundle discounts.
- Farm Bureau discounts include driver training, multi-vehicle, youthful driver, good student, renewal discount, safe driver, and 55 and retired.
- State Farm has discounts for safe vehicle, anti-theft, accident-free, good student, and multiple autos.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for anti-lock brakes, daytime running lights, driver training, five-year accident-free, multi-policy, and good student.
- SAFECO offers discounts for teen safety rewards, multi-car, bundle discounts, homeowner, drive less, anti-lock brakes, and safe driver.
- Liberty Mutual has savings for exclusive group savings, hybrid vehicle, teen driver discount, newly married, and new move discount.
If you need affordable Toyota Sienna insurance quotes, ask each company to apply every possible discount. Some discounts listed above might not be offered in your state. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Tennessee, click here to view.
Toyota Sienna insurance rate analysis
The coverage information below outlines a range of prices for Toyota Sienna models. Having a better idea how car insurance premiums are calculated is important to be able to make smart choices when comparing insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sienna LE AWD||$214||$462||$326||$20||$98||$1,120||$93|
|Sienna XLE AWD||$214||$544||$326||$20||$98||$1,202||$100|
|Sienna Limited AWD||$242||$544||$326||$20||$98||$1,230||$103|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Tennessee minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in vehicle location which can impact premium rates noticeably.
The information below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can change Toyota Sienna insurance premiums for different insured age categories. The costs are based on a married male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Impact of violations and accidents on rates in Memphis
The chart below demonstrates how citations and accident claims raise Toyota Sienna car insurance rates for different age categories. The information is based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Toyota Sienna insurance costs by age and gender
The information below visualizes the comparison of Toyota Sienna auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no accidents, no driving violations, comp and collision included, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Ratings for Tennessee auto insurance companies
Selecting the best insurance company can be a challenge considering how many different companies sell coverage in Tennessee. The ranking data in the lists below may help you select which car insurance providers you want to consider shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 Memphis Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- Travelers - A++
- USAA - A++
- GEICO - A++
- State Farm - A++
- Erie Insurance - A+
- Titan Insurance - A+
- Esurance - A+
- Progressive - A+
- Nationwide - A+
- The Hartford - A+
Top 10 Memphis Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- Erie Insurance
- The General