If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find cheaper quotes for car insurance rates is to start comparing prices regularly from different companies who can sell car insurance in Memphis. You can shop around by following these guidelines.
- Spend some time learning about how companies price auto insurance and the steps you can take to prevent high rates. Many rating criteria that are responsible for high rates like inattentive driving and an unfavorable credit rating can be remedied by making lifestyle changes or driving safer. Later in this article we will cover the details to help reduce premium rates and find overlooked discounts.
- Compare rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide prices for many different companies. View insurance agents
- Compare the price quotes to your existing rates to determine if you can save on GS 350 insurance in Memphis. If you find a better price and make a switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Provide notification to your current company to cancel your existing policy. Submit a down payment along with a completed application to your new carrier. Be sure to keep your new certificate verifying proof of insurance above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
An important bit of advice to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same level of coverage on every price quote and to quote with every insurance company. Doing this provides a fair rate comparison and a good representation of prices.
Inconceivable but true, most car insurance buyers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for more than four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never shopped around. With the average premium in Tennessee being $1,376, drivers could save nearly 35% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they underestimate how much they could save if they moved their coverage to a different company.
The best way to compare car insurance company rates for Lexus GS 350 insurance in Memphis is to understand most of the bigger providers actually pay money for the chance to give you rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is take a few minutes to give details such as the year, make and model of vehicles, if you lease or own, if you went to college, and whether you have decent credit. That information gets sent immediately to many highly-rated insurers and you will get price comparisons within a short period of time.
To get price quotes for your Lexus GS 350 now, click here and find out if lower rates are available in Memphis.
The following companies provide price quotes in Memphis, TN. If you want to find cheap auto insurance in Memphis, TN, we recommend you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Lexus GS 350 insurance analysis
The information shown next showcases estimates of policy rates for Lexus GS 350 models. Learning more about how rates are determined helps drivers make smart choices when purchasing an auto insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|GS 350 AWD||$228||$428||$252||$14||$76||$998||$83|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data represents married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Tennessee minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in specific zip code location which can decrease or increase price quotes significantly.
The chart below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can change Lexus GS 350 insurance premiums for different insured age categories. The rates are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Lexus GS 350 insurance rates by gender in Memphis
The illustration below compares Lexus GS 350 insurance premiums for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single marital status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Get cheaper Lexus GS 350 insurance in Memphis with discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list every discount they offer very clearly, so the below list has both the well known and the harder-to-find credits available to bring down your rates.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed with a military unit may qualify for rate reductions.
- Payment Discounts – By making one initial payment instead of making monthly payments you can avoid monthly service charges.
- New Vehicle Savings – Buying insurance coverage on a new vehicle is cheaper because newer models are generally safer.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you a small discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
- Own a Home – Being a homeowner can save you money because it demonstrates responsibility.
- Driver’s Ed – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll and complete driver’s education in school.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck. Any amount of discount should definitely cut the amount you have to pay.
The example below shows the difference between Lexus GS 350 auto insurance costs with and without discounts applied. The premiums assume a male driver, no claims or violations, Tennessee state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-car, multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, and marriage discounts applied.
Popular auto insurance companies and their possible discounts are shown below.
- GEICO includes discounts for air bags, multi-policy, seat belt use, membership and employees, daytime running lights, and multi-vehicle.
- Travelers may include discounts for payment discounts, multi-car, hybrid/electric vehicle, home ownership, and student away at school.
- Farm Bureau has savings for good student, renewal discount, multi-vehicle, driver training, multi-policy, and youthful driver.
- Liberty Mutual may offer discounts for hybrid vehicle, exclusive group savings, new graduate, good student, new vehicle discount, multi-car, and teen driver discount.
- American Family may have discounts that include multi-vehicle, air bags, defensive driver, Steer into Savings, good student, accident-free, and bundled insurance.
- Progressive offers discounts for multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, online quote discount, homeowner, good student, and online signing.
If you need affordable Memphis car insurance quotes, ask each insurance company how you can save money. A few discounts might not be offered in your state. To choose companies that offer the discounts shown above in Memphis, follow this link.
Three reasons to insure your Lexus GS 350
Even though it can be expensive, insurance is required by state law in Tennessee and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Tennessee these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Lexus GS 350 has a loan, it’s most likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the lender may insure your Lexus at a much higher premium rate and require you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Car insurance preserves both your Lexus GS 350 and your personal assets. It will also cover medical bills for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. As part of your policy, liability insurance will also pay to defend you in the event you are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your GS 350 more than offset the price you pay, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. The average driver in Tennessee is wasting up to $865 each year so you should quote rates at every renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When quoting and comparing adequate coverage, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. You are unique so your insurance should reflect that
For example, these questions might point out if you will benefit from professional help.
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- How much coverage applies to personal belongings?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Compare rates but buy from a local neighborhood Memphis car insurance agent
Certain consumers just want to get professional advice from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that Good insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help in the event of a claim. A nice benefit of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find better rates and still have a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your coverage information is transmitted to participating agents in Memphis that can provide free Memphis car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to leave your computer because prices are sent directly to you. If for some reason you want to get a price quote from a particular provider, feel free to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Finding the right insurer shouldn’t rely on just the premium amount. The following questions are important to ask.
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Are they able to influence company decisions when a claim is filed?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- How long has the business existed?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Will they give you a referral list?
Choose the right auto insurance agent
When researching a reliable agent, there are a couple of different types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents in Memphis can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either type can sell insurance policies, but it is a good idea to know the difference in the companies they write for because it can influence the type of agent you choose.
Exclusive agents write business for a single company and examples are State Farm or Allstate. They usually cannot compare rates from other companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. They are well schooled in insurance sales and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers sometimes purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agents in Memphis who can help you get rate quotes.
- Denise Perino – State Farm Insurance Agent
5384 Knight Arnold Rd – Memphis, TN 38115 – (901) 362-6552 – View Map
- Barry Sanders – State Farm Insurance Agent
6060 Quince Rd – Memphis, TN 38119 – (901) 767-2001 – View Map
- Zach Jaworski – State Farm Insurance Agent
6060 Primacy Pkwy #221 – Memphis, TN 38119 – (901) 794-3691 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent insurance agents are not restricted to one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with a variety of different insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If they find a lower price, your agent can just switch to a different company and you stay with the same agent.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you absolutely need to get some free quotes from at least one independent agent in order to compare the most rates. They often place coverage with smaller companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
The following are independent insurance agencies in Memphis who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Sneed Insurance
6645 Stage Rd #200 – Memphis, TN 38134 – (901) 372-4580 – View Map
- C R Everhart Insurance Agency
5986 Knight Arnold Rd – Memphis, TN 38115 – (901) 362-0545 – View Map
- Oseman Insurance Agency
6750 Poplar Ave #410 – Memphis, TN 38138 – (901) 562-0151 – View Map