The best way to find low-cost Dodge Caliber insurance in Memphis is to compare quotes annually from providers in Tennessee.
- Spend some time learning about individual coverages and the things you can change to keep rates in check. Many rating factors that result in higher prices like getting speeding tickets and a bad credit score can be controlled by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Compare rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes for a wide range of companies.
- Compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy and see if you can save money. If you find better rates and buy the policy, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Give notification to your current company to cancel your current coverage and submit the application along with any required down payment to your new insurance company. As soon as you receive it, put the new certificate verifying coverage somewhere easily accessible.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and to quote with every company you can. Doing this helps ensure an accurate price comparison and a complete rate analysis.
Regrettably, almost 70% of insureds kept their policy with the same company for a minimum of four years, and about 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. The average driver in Tennessee could save an average of about 35% each year just by comparing rates, but most tend to underestimate how much savings they would realize if they changed companies.
Finding the cheapest coverage in Memphis is really quite simple as long as you have a good starting point. If you’re already insured, you will most likely be able to save money using these tips. But Tennessee vehicle owners need to learn how the larger insurance companies determine what you pay and take advantage of how the system works.
Companies offering Dodge Caliber insurance in Tennessee
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Tennessee. If you wish to find cheap auto insurance in TN, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
Rates and statistics
The premium information below highlights a range of policy rates for Dodge Caliber models. Having a good grasp of how policy premiums are calculated can be valuable when making smart choices when buying a car insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Tennessee minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Premium amounts do not factor in vehicle location which can raise or lower rates greatly.
The example below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can change Dodge Caliber insurance costs for each different age group. The rates are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are factored in.
Save a ton on Dodge Caliber insurance in Memphis with these discounts
Companies do not advertise every discount very clearly, so the following list contains a few of the more common as well as the least known car insurance savings. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- Sign Early and Save – Some car insurance companies reward drivers for signing up before your current coverage expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your entire bill at once instead of making monthly payments you can actually save on your bill.
- Memphis Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home may earn you a small savings because owning a home shows financial diligence.
- Sign Online – Certain companies will give a small break get Memphis auto insurance on your computer.
- Defensive Driving Course – Taking a safe driver class can save you 5% or more and make you a better driver.
One thing to note about discounts is that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it just doesn’t work that way.
The diagram below shows the difference between Dodge Caliber insurance premiums with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The rate quotes are based on a female driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Tennessee state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, safe-driver, homeowner, multi-policy, marriage, and claim-free discounts applied.
Popular car insurance companies and their possible discounts are:
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including paid-in-full, online shopper, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, renters, and homeowner.
- The Hartford has discounts for driver training, vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, bundle, good student, air bag, and defensive driver.
- AAA offers discounts for multi-policy, pay-in-full, good driver, AAA membership discount, anti-theft, and multi-car.
- GEICO may have discounts that include multi-vehicle, membership and employees, military active duty, five-year accident-free, federal employee, daytime running lights, and defensive driver.
- State Farm has savings for anti-theft, passive restraint, defensive driving training, multiple autos, and driver’s education.
When getting free Memphis auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to all companies you are considering which discounts can lower your rates. Some credits might not be available to policyholders in Memphis.
Insurance agents can help
When it comes to choosing coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. Every situation is different.
These are some specific questions can aid in determining whether you might need professional guidance.
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- What are good deductibles for a Dodge Caliber?
- Do I have ACV or replacement cost coverage?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- What is GAP insurance?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Local neighborhood Memphis car insurance agents
Many drivers just want to get advice from a local agent and that can be a smart move One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still choose a local agent.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your insurance data gets sent to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes for your coverage. You never need to contact any agents because prices are sent to you directly. Get lower rates without having to waste a lot of time. If for some reason you want to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Choosing an provider shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. These are valid questions to ask:
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
Shown below are agents in Memphis willing to provide rate quotes for Dodge Caliber insurance in Memphis.
- Allstate Insurance: Don Rogers
5812 Winchester Rd – Memphis, TN 38115 – (901) 794-3771 – View Map
- Barry Sanders – State Farm Insurance Agent
6060 Quince Rd – Memphis, TN 38119 – (901) 767-2001 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Angie Hooten-Hughes
6803 Summer Ave – Memphis, TN 38134 – (901) 373-6060 – View Map
- First Reliable Insurance Agency
5495 Winchester Rd Suite 3 – Memphis, TN 38115 – (901) 362-6052 – View Map
Upon getting satisfactory answers to all your questions and inexpensive Dodge Caliber insurance in Memphis quotes, most likely you have located an insurance company that can be relied on to service your policy.
Get the best coverage at the best price
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to find affordable Dodge Caliber insurance in Memphis. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Dodge Caliber rate quotes. You may even discover the lowest priced car insurance comes from a small mutual company.
Cheap Dodge Caliber insurance in Memphis can be purchased both online and from local agencies, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance providers may not provide the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these regional carriers provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many situations where an insured dropped collision coverage and learned later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The aim is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Who Has the Cheapest Memphis Auto Insurance for Safe Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Drivers Under 21 in Memphis? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Memphis? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a Subaru Outback in Memphis? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Memphis Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 60? (FAQ)
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Should I Buy a New or Used Car? (Allstate)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Institute)