The recommended way to get low-cost Infiniti EX35 insurance is to make a habit of regularly comparing prices from different companies in Memphis. Rates can be compared by following these guidelines.
- First, learn about auto insurance and the measures you can take to prevent high rates. Many policy risk factors that result in higher prices such as traffic citations and your credit history can be controlled by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility. Later in this article we will cover more information to find cheap rates and find missing discounts.
- Second, request price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple sources.
- Third, compare the new rates to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find a lower rate and change companies, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
One thing to point out is to make sure you enter similar deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to get rates from as many companies as feasibly possible. This helps ensure an apples-to-apples comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Amazingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that a large majority of car insurance policyholders in Tennessee renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. The average driver in America can save hundreds of dollars each year just by shopping around, but they underestimate the amount of savings they would get if they switch to a new company.
Locating the best rates in Memphis is easy if you know what you’re doing. If you have auto insurance now, you should be able to reduce premiums using the following tips. Comparison shoppers just need to use the proper way to get comparison quotes over the internet.
Get cheaper Infiniti EX35 insurance in Memphis with discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t necessarily list every discount they offer very well, so we researched some of the more common and also the lesser-known car insurance savings.
- 55 and Retired – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you are able to get a small discount on rates.
- Early Renewal Discounts – Some companies provide a discount for switching to them prior to your current EX35 insurance policy expiration. The savings is around 10%.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not a discount per se, but certain companies will turn a blind eye to one accident without getting socked with a rate hike if you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims get the best car insurance rates when compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars and trucks optioned with advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Memphis car insurance quote.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you combine your auto and home policies with one company you may save up to 20% off your total EX35 insurance premium.
- Active Military Service – Having a deployed family member could trigger a small discount.
- E-sign Discounts – A handful of larger companies will give a small break shop Memphis car insurance on the web.
As a footnote on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. So when the math indicates you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
The example below shows the comparison of Infiniti EX35 annual premium costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. Data assumes a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Tennessee state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, marriage, claim-free, homeowner, multi-car, and multi-policy discounts applied.
A few of the larger companies and some of their more popular discounts include:
- State Farm has discounts for safe vehicle, accident-free, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple policy, student away at school, anti-theft, and passive restraint.
- Progressive discounts include good student, online signing, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and continuous coverage.
- Travelers offers discounts including payment discounts, continuous insurance, home ownership, IntelliDrive, save driver, driver training, and multi-policy.
- American Family may include discounts for good student, air bags, mySafetyValet, bundled insurance, TimeAway discount, and Steer into Savings.
- Liberty Mutual may have discounts that include multi-policy, new vehicle discount, safety features, newly married, and teen driver discount.
It’s a good idea to ask each insurance company to apply every possible discount. A few discounts might not be available to policyholders in every state.
Getting a cheaper price on insurance can be surprisingly simple. The only thing you need to do is spend a few minutes on the computer getting comparison quotes from some recommended companies.
The following companies offer comparison quotes in Memphis, TN. In order to find cheap car insurance in Tennessee, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
The price information below outlines different insurance coverage prices for Infiniti EX35 models. Having a good understanding how rate quotes are figured can be valuable when making smart choices when purchasing an insurance policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|EX35 AWD Journey||$170||$368||$350||$20||$104||$1,012||$84|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Tennessee minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, claim-free, safe-driver, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in Memphis location which can influence premium rates significantly.
Infiniti EX35 insurance costs by gender and age
The example below shows the comparison of Infiniti EX35 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Price comparison of only insuring for liability
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Infiniti EX35 premium costs with and without physical damage coverage. The prices are based on no claims, a clean driving record, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no policy discounts are applied.
When to stop buying comprehensive and collision coverage
There is no clear-cut formula to drop full coverage on your policy, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is more than about 10% of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then it could be time to drop full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Infiniti EX35 book value is $8,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most you would receive is $7,000 after paying your policy deductible. If you are paying in excess of $700 a year for your policy with full coverage, then it might be time to buy liability only.
There are some scenarios where only buying liability is not in your best interest. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you have to maintain full coverage in order to satisfy the requirements of the loan. Also, if you can’t afford to buy a different vehicle in case of an accident, you should keep full coverage.
It’s not one size fits all
When buying your policy, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining whether you might need professional guidance.
- What states are considered no-fault?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- What does roadside assistance cover?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Are my custom wheels covered?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Comparing quotes from local Memphis insurance agencies
A lot of people just prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that can be a great decision Good agents are highly skilled in risk management and help submit paperwork. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain the lowest rates and still choose a local agent.
After completing this short form, your insurance coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Memphis who can give free rate quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You don’t have to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. If for some reason you want to compare rates from a particular provider, you would need to go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Deciding on an insurer shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
If you want to buy auto insurance from a reputable agency, it can be helpful to understand the different types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Auto insurance policy providers can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive. Both types of agents can handle auto insurance, but it’s worth learning the differences because it can influence which agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents write business for a single company like State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. These agents are well trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Consumers sometimes buy insurance from these agents mainly due to loyalty to the company rather than having the cheapest rates.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Memphis that are able to give price quote information.
- Farmers Insurance: Candace Hall
1444 E Shelby Dr #329 – Memphis, TN 38116 – (901) 345-2615 – View Map
- Deloris Burrow – State Farm Insurance Agent
3558 Hickory Hill Rd – Memphis, TN 38115 – (901) 373-8052 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Angie Hooten-Hughes
6803 Summer Ave – Memphis, TN 38134 – (901) 373-6060 – View Map
Independent insurance agents are not limited to a single company so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. If they find a lower price, your agent can switch companies which makes it simple for you. When searching for an agent, you will want to contact at least one independent agent to get the most accurate price comparison. Most have the option of insuring with small mutual carriers who may have lower rates.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Memphis that are able to give price quote information.
- C R Everhart Insurance Agency
5986 Knight Arnold Rd – Memphis, TN 38115 – (901) 362-0545 – View Map
- Fred L. Davis Insurance Agency – Car Insurance Agency
1374 Airways Blvd – Memphis, TN 38114 – (901) 323-6159 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: The James Agency LLC
4778 Summer Ave Ste 1 – Memphis, TN 38122 – (901) 266-5507 – View Map
Lower rates by being persistent
While you’re price shopping online, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There have been many situations where someone sacrificed full coverage only to regret at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The goal is to buy enough coverage at the lowest possible cost while still protecting your assets.
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to lower your Infiniti EX35 insurance prices in Memphis. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the better chance you’ll have of finding the cheapest Infiniti EX35 rate quotes. You may even find the best price on car insurance is with some of the lesser-known companies.
Drivers leave their current company for many reasons like high rates after DUI convictions, high prices, extreme rates for teen drivers or even questionable increases in premium. Whatever your reason, switching car insurance companies is not as hard as you think.
More detailed car insurance information is located in the articles below:
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Which Company has the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Memphis, TN? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Good Students in Memphis? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for Real Estate Agents in Memphis? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Rates for Uber Drivers in Memphis? (FAQ)
- How Much is Memphis Auto Insurance for a Company Car? (FAQ)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- Shopping for a Safe Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)