Want to save money and find low-cost Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Memphis? I can’t think of anyone who likes buying auto insurance, especially when they know they could find better prices if they shop around.
It’s an obvious assumption that auto insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. Drivers who get price comparisons are likely to move their business because there is a significant possibility of finding lower rate quotes. A study showed that drivers who regularly compared price quotes saved about $865 annually as compared to drivers who didn’t regularly shop around.
If saving the most money on insurance is your objective, knowing the best ways to shop for car insurance can save time, money, and frustration.
Vehicle owners have multiple car insurance companies to insure vehicles with, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, more choices can make it harder to compare rates for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Memphis.
It is always a good idea to get comparison quotes at least once a year due to the fact that insurance prices go up and down regularly. Even if you think you had the lowest rates on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Memphis two years ago you can probably find a better premium rate now. Forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because you’re about to learn the best way to lower your annual insurance bill.
The quickest method we recommend to compare car insurance company rates for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Memphis is to take advantage of the fact most insurance companies allow for online access to provide you with free rate quotes. To get started, all you need to do is give the companies some data including if you lease or own, how much coverage you want, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, and the type of vehicles you drive. The data is instantly provided to insurance companies and they return rate quotes quickly.
If you would like to start a quote now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below can provide price quotes in Memphis, TN. In order to find the best cheap car insurance in Tennessee, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them to get the lowest price.
Auto insurance statistics for a Suzuki Kizashi
The premium table shown below highlights detailed analysis of prices for Suzuki Kizashi models. Understanding how insurance policy rates are figured can help drivers make smart choices when comparing insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$186||$278||$298||$18||$90||$870||$73|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$186||$328||$298||$18||$90||$920||$77|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$186||$328||$298||$18||$90||$920||$77|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$208||$328||$298||$18||$90||$942||$79|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Tennessee minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and claim-free. Information does not factor in your specific Memphis location which can influence insurance rates significantly.
The diagram below shows how different deductible levels and can impact Suzuki Kizashi yearly insurance costs for different insured age categories. The rates are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the high cost, buying insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Tennessee these limits are 25/50/15 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $15,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Suzuki Kizashi, it’s most likely the lender will make it a condition of the loan that you buy full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the lender will be forced to insure your Suzuki at a much higher rate and require you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects your car and your assets. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney in the event you are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, your insurance policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your Kizashi definitely exceed the cost, especially with large liability claims. Today the average American driver is overpaying more than $865 each year so it’s important to compare rates once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are competitive.
Get Lower-cost Insurance Rates by Understanding These Factors
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that aid in calculating the level of your policy premiums. If you have a feel for what impacts premium levels, this helps enable you to make changes that could help you find big savings.
Poor driving habits means higher costs – Whether or not you get tickets impacts premiums far more than you think. Having a single speeding ticket or other violation may increase your cost by as much as twenty percent. Careful drivers pay less for auto insurance than people who have multiple driving citations. Drivers unfortunate enough to have severe citations such as reckless driving or DUI may need to prove financial responsibility with their state in order to legally drive a vehicle.
The diagram below shows how violations and accidents can affect Suzuki Kizashi insurance costs for each different age category. The information is based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Continuous coverage saves money – Driving your car without having proper coverage is a big no-no and as a result your rates will increase for letting your coverage cancel without a new policy in place. In addition to paying higher premiums, getting caught without coverage could earn you a revoked license or a big fine.
How do annual miles impact prices? – Driving a lot of miles in a year’s time the more you will pay for car insurance. A lot of companies charge rates partially by how you use the vehicle. Cars not used for work or commuting can be on a lower rate level compared to those used for work or business. Make sure your car insurance policy is rated on the proper vehicle usage, because improper ratings can cost you money. Improper usage on your Kizashi is throwing money out the window.
Females tend to cost less – Statistics have proven women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, don’t assume that women are BETTER drivers than men. Males and females are responsible for accidents in similar numbers, but men cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Men also get more serious tickets such as reckless driving. Young males tend to get in the most accidents so it costs more to insure them.
The example below shows the difference between Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data is based on no claims or driving violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Small coverages can add up – There are a lot of additional coverages that can waste your money on your car insurance policy. Add-on coverages like rental car coverage, towing coverage, and motor club memberships are probably not needed. These coverages may sound good initially, but if you don’t need them get rid of them and save.
Teenage vs. mature drivers – Drivers with little experience have been known to be more careless when at the wheel of a vehicle therefore car insurance rates are much higher. Adding a inexperienced driver to your policy can break the bank. Older insureds have been proven to be more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents, and are safer drivers.
The following chart is based on a single driver, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Type of car determines base costs – The performance of the car, truck or SUV you are buying insurance for makes a big difference in how high your rates are. Economy passenger vehicles normally have pretty low rates, but that’s not the only thing that factors into the final price.
The following data is based on a married male driver age 40, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. It shows Suzuki Kizashi insurance premiums compared to other models that have different performance rating factors.
Affordable Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes in Memphis
Buying car insurance is not cheap, but you might find some hidden discounts to help bring down the price. Certain discounts will be applied at quote time, but occasionally some discounts must be specially asked for in order for you to get them.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts can save 10% or more off the medical payments premium.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can get you a discount due to better safety requirements for newer vehicles.
- Multiple Cars – Having multiple vehicles on the same car insurance policy can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Memphis Homeowners Discount – Just being a homeowner may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Multi-line Discount – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- No Accidents – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Good Drivers – Insureds who avoid accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than their less cautious counterparts.
- Switch and Save Discount – Some companies give discounts for switching to them prior to the expiration date on your current Kizashi insurance policy. This can save 10% or more.
- Paper-free Discount – Some larger companies give back up to $50 for buying your policy on the web.
You can save money using discounts, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates you could get a free car insurance policy, it’s just not the way it works.
The diagram below compares Suzuki Kizashi car insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The data is based on a male driver, no violations or accidents, Tennessee state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, and multi-car discounts applied.
A few popular companies and their possible discounts are shown below.
- Progressive includes discounts for multi-policy, online signing, homeowner, continuous coverage, online quote discount, and good student.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for good driver, accident-free, good student, claim-free, and multi-policy.
- Mercury Insurance may offer discounts for multi-car, good driver, anti-theft, low natural disaster claims, and age of vehicle.
- Nationwide may have discounts that include accident-free, Farm Bureau membership, business or organization, good student, defensive driving, and easy pay.
- GEICO may include discounts for multi-policy, five-year accident-free, good student, driver training, and anti-theft.
- AAA policyholders can earn discounts including multi-car, education and occupation, pay-in-full, AAA membership discount, multi-policy, good driver, and good student.
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered in every state.
When to contact an insurance agency
Some people still prefer to talk to a local agent. The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain better rates and still have a local agent. Putting coverage with local agents is especially important in Memphis.
After filling out this quick form, the coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents in Memphis who will return price quotes for your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. It’s the lowest rates without a big time investment. If you want to get a price quote from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Listed below is a list of insurers in Memphis that are able to give price quote information for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Memphis.
Bobby Gorman – State Farm Insurance Agent
4947 William Arnold Rd – Memphis, TN 38117 – (901) 767-1361 – View Map
855 Ridge Lake Blvd #400 – Memphis, TN 38120 – (901) 753-4323 – View Map
Dan Crawford – State Farm Insurance Agent
5705 Stage Rd #160 – Memphis, TN 38134 – (901) 372-4400 – View Map
Allstate Insurance: Brandon Goodrich
3725 Riverdale Rd Ste 4 – Memphis, TN 38115 – (901) 794-0080 – View Map
Finding the right insurance company requires you to look at more than just the premium amount. Any agent in Memphis should be willing to answer these questions.
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Memphis?
How to find a good Tennessee car insurance company
Picking the highest-rated auto insurance company is hard considering how many companies there are in Memphis. The rank data shown below can help you analyze which insurers you want to consider comparing rates from.
Top 10 Memphis Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Titan Insurance
Top 10 Memphis Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- Erie Insurance
- The General
Persistent drivers can save
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim they didn’t have enough coverage. Your strategy should be to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price while not skimping on critical coverages.
In this article, we covered many tips how you can compare Suzuki Kizashi insurance prices in Memphis. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Memphis car insurance quotes. You may even discover the most savings is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. These smaller insurers may only write in your state and offer lower rates compared to the large companies like Progressive or GEICO.
Lower-priced Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Memphis can be bought on the web and also from your neighborhood Memphis agents, so you need to quote Memphis car insurance with both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not provide online quoting and many times these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agents.
How to find cheaper rates for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Memphis
The best way to get low-cost auto insurance rates is to begin comparing prices regularly from insurance carriers that insure vehicles in Memphis. You can compare rates by following these guidelines.
- Take a little time to learn about policy coverages and the steps you can take to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that drive up the price like accidents, traffic violations, and a less-than-favorable credit history can be eliminated by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes.
- Request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only give rate quotes from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can provide prices from many different companies.
- Compare the new quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper price is available in Memphis. If you find better rates and make a switch, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
- Give proper notification to your current agent or company of your intention to cancel the current policy. Submit payment along with a signed and completed policy application for your new policy. Once received, put the new certificate verifying coverage above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
An important bit of advice to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same level of coverage on every quote request and and to get price quotes from every company you can. This provides an apples-to-apples comparison and the best price quote selection.
To learn more, link through to the following helpful articles:
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for a Hyundai Santa Fe in Memphis? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Memphis Auto Insurance for Seniors? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Silverado in Memphis? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Memphis Auto Insurance for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)